Seattle Wholesale Growers Market
Established in 2011, the Seattle Wholesale Growers Market is a cooperative producers' market located inside an historic warehouse building in Seattle’s Georgetown neighborhood.
The market bustles each week as farmers sell their flowers, greens, potted plants and ornamentals directly from the market floor to local florists, stores and professional buyers.
As the seasons change, so does the array of vibrant and fresh local products available at the market. We provide our customers with a wide range of unique, unusual and seasonal floral offerings allowing them to fully express their creativity.
Flower farming has long been part of America’s rich agricultural heritage and is a passion driven industry. By sharing resources and working together, we – the Pacific Northwest farmers and community members who make up this innovative market – are keeping local farmers on their land, adding jobs and helping to preserve an important part of our farming heritage for future generations.
What Our Farmers Say
SWGMC Mission Statement:
To profitably reclaim our heritage as producers and suppliers of quality Northwest and American Grown floral products. To foster a vibrant community marketplace that facilitates trade from our farms to floral consumers.
SWGMC Company Values:
- To be fiscally responsible to the members of our cooperative and their equity in the company
- To use sustainable practices on our farms and to strive to produce zero waste in our market
- To provide truth in advertising to our customers
- To value the creativity and equal importance of everyone with whom we work and with whom we do business
- To uphold the cooperative business model through strategic collaboration and industry alliances
- To work passionately at providing excellent, bountiful floral product from our farms
- To encourage and sustain the next generation of flower farmers and florists
- To have fun while doing business