Planning your Premium Listing
*****It is strongly suggested that you first write the Description and other text in a separate word document and keep it as your Master Document. Then, you can save, copy and paste text into the Slowflowers.com fields to avoid losing information if something goes wrong.
Your content options include:
- A short “summary description,” up to 250 characters, including spaces and punctuation.
- A longer business description, up to 400 words.
- A list of up to 10 keywords that best describe your areas of expertise, or that best describe your topics as people might search for them. Separate each word by a comma. Here is a tip post about Key Words.
- Web links to your company's web site or blog, or any other site where your flowers can be found, such as a CSA, farmers' market or pop-up shop.
- A list of services you provide. Optional Days/Hours of Service.
- All Artwork and logos you plan on featuring. Images should be no larger than 1.5 MB.